Shareholder Structure*

Major Shareholders acc. to Art. 33, Sec. 1 German Securities Trading Act - based on latest regulatory disclosure provided by the shareholder

Shareholding Shareholder Date on which threshold was crossed or reached


** Holds 5.86% Deutsche Bank shares and additional 0.31% of the voting rights through other instruments, overall 6.18% of the voting rights.

held by BlackRock Inc., New York, USA February 9, 2024
4.54% held by Paramount Service Holding Ltd. S.ÀR.L. January 25, 2023
3.05% held by Supreme Universal Holdings Ltd., Cayman Islands August 20, 2015
3.04% held by The Capital Group Companies, Los Angeles, USA April 10, 2024

* The presentation of share ownership is based on the provisions of § 40 WpHG with respect to the publication of the voting rights notifications of our major shareholders; reference is made to the dates on which the threshold was crossed according to the disclosure of the major shareholder. Insofar as the Bank has reason to believe in individual cases that voting notifications of different persons subject to the notification obligation relate to the same holding of physical shares, the Bank reserves the right to summarize the notifications of voting rights in the presentation in order to ensure clarity. Deutsche Bank AG assumes no liability for the accuracy of the presentation.

For an overview of all voting rights according to § 40 WpHG respectively, please refer to the respective website of DGAP and the Company’s Register.

How to notify Deutsche Bank AG:
We kindly request any shareholder obliged to inform about changes in their voting rights to use the following contact details:
Send E-Mail / phone: +49 69 910 39031

Number of shareholders

In thousands at year end

Shareholder Structure - 2023 - Number of shareholders (JPEG) - EN

Shareholders by group in % of share capital

2,040.2 m shares at year end 2023

Shareholder Structure - 2023 - Shareholders by group in % of share capital (JPEG) - EN

Regional distribution of share capital

In % at year end (figures rounded)

Shareholder Structure - 2023 - Regional distribution of share capital (JPEG) - EN